THE MAZE RUNNER APPRECIATION WEEK
Day Four: Favourite Quote(s) - Teresa Agnes. (Sarah’s Pick)
I didn’t have a ton of friends in high school. It was very cliquey so it was hard to fit in. But it didn’t really bother me because I figured I would rather be surrounded by few people who appreciated my weirdness than many who did not.
Can we just analyze this gif for one second:
As the chandelier falls, EVERYONE dives out of the way. Harry, Draco, everyone. EXCEPT Ron. Ron dives TOWARDS it in order to grab Hermione and get her to safety. I just. Why do people ship anything but Romione again? He is the ONLY one that stayed upright AND moved towards the potentially deadly falling object to save the woman he loves. That is all.
fun fact about me: when i was a freshman in high school, for the whole year i planned an april fools joke on my homophobic dad and i was gonna tell him that i was a lesbian and i had a girlfriend. by the time april fools day rolled around, i was really a lesbian and i had a girlfriend
"my name is dylan but u could call me dylan lolol"
i’m fuckING CRYING, HE IS SO DUMB AND I AM IN LOVE
okay marvel we’ve had a tree and a raccoon i think we can handle a super heroine movie
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have a pet.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Been in a school play
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Been handcuffed.
for a play
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Plus a little red
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
3x23 | 4x09Lydia’s loved ones using their last words to make sure she’s ok.
emilyprntss reblogged your post and added:
yeap, that’s why i stopped watching before they…
i don’t even know why i still watch it!!!!!!!
And that ladies and gays is what I call the right fuckin spirit
-k.m | supernovae(via poemsforwolves)